Summit EMEA Partner Exchange
Monday, 23 April 2018 | The Convention Centre Dublin - Liffey Hall 1&2 (Level 1)
Keynote and Sessions: 14:00 – 17:30 | Networking Social : 17:30 – 20:00
You are invited to attend this half-day session where we will discuss hot topics on the minds of Partners, including:
Dynamic Communities Update. Be the first to learn about new opportunities within the Dynamic Communities User Groups.
Dynamics Partner Panel Discussion. Vibrant Dynamics Partner Panelists will share their experiences and successes with Dynamics 365.
Microsoft Executive Panel and Partner Q&A. We will close out the afternoon with a panel of Microsoft Executives providing an opportunity for Partner Q&A. This is your chance to connect with the Microsoft leadership team and ask questions about Microsoft products, programmes and future direction.
Registration & Fees:
The event is free, however advanced registration is required. Please select Summit EMEA Partner Exchange as an add-on activity to your Summit EMEA registration.
Click here for instructions to add Partner Exchange to an existing registration:
- Login to the Summit EMEA site and click Register.
- This will bring you to the Summit 2018 Registration page – you will see a message stating "You are currently Registered." Click on Edit Registration (right side of screen).
- When you see your Summit registration, click Edit.
- On the next screen, click Add Activities.
- Click Sessions to see available options. Check the box next to the Summit Partner Exchange.
- Follow the prompts to complete the process of adding this class to your registration.